Importance of using a recommended electrician for EV Chargers
Electric vehicles are great for the environment and help you save money on gas. Additionally, there’s no need to worry about an increase in your electricity bill. Charging your car at home on a level-1 charger compared to a level-2 charger isn’t much different, according to the U.S. Department of Energy. Both systems are energy efficient, and a full charge is comparable to running a central air conditioner for six hours.
Putting the money you used to spend on gas into your electricity bill still results in more money saved. Did you know that you can also keep up to date with the newest technology changes and rejuvenate your car charger by employing the services of a recommended electrician over a non-recommended electrician?
The following are the advantages of using a Tesla recommended electrician:
- They are chosen by Tesla for their level of customer services and the highest quality of installation
- They keep up to date with new technological changes
- Being trained and certified by Tesla on car charger installation, they can issue a licensed guarantee.
- All installations are reported back to Tesla with service load calculations to ensure the customer’s electrical system isn’t over-stressed, measurements of wire used, additional work, and installation photos.
- And as a rule, they keep within strict guidelines outlined by the Canadian electrical code and Tesla, supported directly by Tesla.
The above are the benefits enjoyed by customers who choose to engage the services of a Tesla recommended electrician.
Panel Upgrade Experts are Calgary’s leading electrician of Tesla High Power Wall Connector electric car chargers. Chosen by Tesla for their level of customer service and the highest quality of installation, Panel Upgrade Experts deliver you the best experience possible.