Your home’s electrical panel is a key piece of equipment that works hard to keep your home powered all year round. However, as this panel gets older, it will slowly stop working as effectively as it once did and could even pose a safety risk should you not replace it when needed. Find out more about electrical panel replacement here and let Panel Upgrade Experts provide you with the expertise needed when the time comes to replace yours.
When You Should Consider Electrical Panel Replacement
As a homeowner, keeping on top of all the jobs that need to be done can seem never ending, but maintaining your electrical panel is one of the most important things you need to think about. If your property is older than 25 years and the electrical panel has not been replaced then you should think about getting it done sooner rather than later.
The main reason for replacing older panels is that as electrical appliances and loads have been modernised, it will be harder for your panel to safely provide the support they need to run. In turn, this danger can cause electrical shocks and fires, which can devastate lives if not dealt with.
It’s not just older panels that need replacing either – if your supply continually gets cut off, your lights flicker for no reason or you keep having to turn the breakers back on after tripping, it could be a sign that there is an issue with your panel that needs urgent attention.
Electrical Panel Replacement Process
Getting an electrical panel replacement may seem like a massive job that will cause upheaval, but this is not the case. Take a look at the process we use at Panel Upgrade Experts so that you know what to expect:
- Initial Assessment – the first step in our process is to undertake an initial assessment of your current electrical panel. We will check if it needs to be replaced or upgraded and will always be honest with you about what we find.
- Agree a Plan – once the assessment is complete, we will discuss your options and explain the pricing for each option so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs and your budget.
- Arrange the Date – with everything agreed, we will then arrange a time and date to complete the work. This will be dependent on when you are free and when our experts are available.
- Complete the Job – we will arrive promptly on the installation date and aim to complete all the work the same day so that you are not inconvenienced. If we do need to return, we will agree this with you in advance.
- Ongoing Support – as we pride ourselves on excellent customer support, we work hard to help our customers even after the work is done. That means you can get in touch whenever you need and our experts will work with you to find the best solution.
Get Your Quote Today
Are you ready to arrange your electrical panel replacement? Maybe you want a professional to check whether it is still in good working order? Whatever your electrical panel needs are, the team at Panel Upgrade Experts are here to help – reach out to us and arrange a free assessment of your current electrical panel and no-obligation quote to replace or repair it.
Leave A Comment